Thursday, May 01, 2014

Moron

“Dear Total Prick From An Internet Forum, I have a Discovery 4 as a family car and a Fiesta as a runabout but I want to treat myself to a ‘weekend car’. Ideally this will be something fun to drive with two seats and a soft top, budget around £25,000. A second-hand Boxster seems to fit the bill, but am I missing anything else? Greg, Woking


Total Prick From An Internet Forum replies… First of all, welcome to the forum. Play by the rules, show some respect and we’ll get along fine. You can ask anyone here what I’m like if that doesn’t happen. Secondly, you are so wrong it’s unbelievable. In my personal experience of reading about other people who have Boxsters they are terrible, unreliable and useless. Big mistake. The only car you should consider is the Honda Civic Type-S. I’ve had mine for four years now, it’s given no trouble and it gets admiring glances wherever I go. It’s literally the best car I’ve ever owned and if you consider anything else, you’re an even bigger moron than you sound.”


More Ask A Total Prick From An Internet Forum


No comments: